To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] How do I find my Computer's License number

Hi Alan,
If you are looking for the licensing information for the operating system,
it should be on a tag located on the back, or bottom of the computer case.
Otherwise, you can use the following utility to locate the information:
http://www.blind-computing.com/system_utilities/pages/aida32.html
Unzip the package, to the root of C:, then run the .exe.
If you need any assistance, let me know.
The product identification number that is found in system properties, is not the same as the product key, which is used to re-install Windows. Using the utility mentioned above, will provide you with the product key, product identification number, and a great deal more. If you do have a service tag number, this can prove very helpful in downloading hardware drivers from Dell.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>