Hi All,
If any of you have the program Hope on your computer, are you having trouble with it? I have been using it just fine, up until yesterday. When I hit enter on the program, it says, zero items. I can't do anything with it at all. I'm signed into Pandora, but how do I fix this problem? I have written to the support email link, but he or she, whoever it is, has not responded. Have we lost the program? Does anyone know what to do in a problem such as this? I am running windows 7 jaws 12, on a 64 bit machine. Thanks for your help here. Jim