First, remove Google Chrome, which was probably installed when you updated CCleaner. Next, if you're running XP, access Set Program Access and Defaults on the Start menu by pressing the Windows key and hitting "S" until you land on it. Tab to the Custom button and hit Space to expand it. Tab to Firefox and hit Space bar to checkit. Finally, tab to the Okay button. This should restore Firefox as your default browser.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt" <mattmull...@suddenlink.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:12 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] google crome question

Ok, I installed an update to something, probably c cleaner and it installed google chrome. I couldn't find a way around it, and it has now taken over as either my web browser or my home page. I like fire fox, and was using that before.
Is the simple fix just to uninstall google chrome or what what waht?

Thanks,

Matt