I had the same problem years ago. I now use Microsoft's MSE
and it works fantastic!

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Dan Mccurley
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 11:21 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] My struggles with Mcafee are
over;

What I have to say here is not an advertisement in any way
for anything; it is my experience with Mcafee.  Three days
ago I uninstalled Mcafee and installed avast.  Ever sense
then, my machine has ran much faster, problem free, and has
been a pleasure to use.  I should have done this years ago;
I can't speak for anyone but me but it has made a huge
difference.

Dan
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: