From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Cliff Smales
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:41 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] download dilemma

 I've just downloaded a book from Nls onto a cartridge.

When I open the file for reading, I'll have two copies of the book
automatically.

This will take me out of the limits of the cartridge, even though it was
totally empty, prior to download.

How do I surcomvent this problem?

My cartridge appears to have a capacity of 45 hours, or minutes shorter.

Cliff Smales