Stil figuring out Win7 a bit here. I wanted to disable a playback option in Win 7's "Sound" applet in Control Panel because I believe I inadvertently picked it for NVDA to use, which is now silent because I'm not sure that integrated sound device is really turned on. So rather than that happening again, I went into Sound, to the Playback tab, and disabled the ATI option there. Much to my surprise it just disappeared from the list rather than hang around as a disabled option. Any clue how to get this back on the playback listing without doing a system restore? I don't use it but this is a new machine and I don't know if I'd want to or not and would like the option in the future.

Brad