From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] finding my MAC address

Hi Lenny,
Do the following:
1. Press the Windows key plus the letter R, to open the run dialogue.
2. Type the following, and hit enter:
cmd
3. The command prompt will open, type the following and hit enter:
ipconfig
4. Route Jaws to PC, and then press the page up key.
5. Now, just read down, line-by-line, and you will find the information you
are looking for.
You can pipe this to a file, but I don't remember the command line for that.
6. When finished, simply type the word, exit, and press enter to close the
command prompt.
You are done.
HTH,
Rick Justice