Hi David & Jacob,

Thank you very much for your suggestion & help.  I did a Google search and
found a list of commands that is 15 pages long as a Word document.  I will
check out the Wikipedia site as well.  Thanks again, take care.

  From: David Ferrin
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 11:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Dos Command

  I could probably come up with about 50 or so if I sat down and thought
about
  it since that's the course I taught at the community college. I think
trying
  that page another list member suggested is a good first step.
  David Ferrin
  Most people don't know what they're doing and a lot of them are really
good
  at it.