Has  anyone asked FS why they did this?

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Alan Dicey
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 1:14 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Using Open Book to FAX

Hello Rick, and Friends
Yes, that is one reason I have stayed with Open Book 7.2

But I have never been able to figure out how to receive a
FAX with this
feature in Open Book.

Is it possible?

I must assume not, as no one has ever given me a positive
answer, but since
it is such a great convenience to be able to use Open Book
to FAX, I am
dreaming there is a way to also receive faxes.

Thanks Rick and friends.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play
Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org