From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Nikolay
Todorov
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 2:30 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Mixing Office Programs

Hello Alen,

Practically, it is possible to have more than one office
version running, except that it is difficult to configure
the system so that
two version of Outlook are running at once.

My advice would be when installing Office 2007, to checkout
Outlook, so you
use all Office 2007 products except Outlook. Please have in
mind that when
you are asked by the installer, would you like to keep your
older versions,
you respond that you would like to keep your old office
versions.

Regards,
Nikolay