From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Shari
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 3:55 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Is it JAWS or MS Word?

Hi Mark,

I haven't yet installed jaws 13. At work I use Jaws 12 and Word 2010. Times
New Roman is in the font options, and all the attributes, including italics,

work fine. I guess if you can't get the correct font, the italics probably
won't matter, but what happens if you just select the text that needs to be
in italics and hit control i?then check it with Jaws key f does jaws report
the font is italicized or bold italicized? Can you just switch back to Jaws
12?

Good luck,
Shari