From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Editing a Contact in Windows Live Mail 2011

Hi Margaret,
What I do to save my Outlook Express address book as a, .TXT file, for my
own purposes, & not for importing or exporting is., as follows.
1. Open your Outlook Express address book.
2. Tab 1 time to get into the list of entries.
3. Press, control + A, to select all.
4. Open Notepad / a new Text file, & paste the contents from the clipboard
into the text file now, name it & save it.

Doing it this way for personal use is simple & it only copies the fields
that have information in them.  You can navigate the text file with your
arrow keys or, use the Jaws find feature to find a specific entry.  Hope
this helped.  Take care.