Mike:

I haven't been on their website since before they created the new website, but if I remember correctly, I believe you get a confirmation of registration. And when I logged in, it gave my name. Sorry if this does not help much.

Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Blind Mice Mart question

Hi All,

I tried to register to the Blind Mice Mart website. How do you know if you
are registered?  Do you get an email verification?  When I try to Login, I
get this dialogue box asking if I forgot my password, & then it goes on to
various fascits of the webpage.  When you Login, does the website let you
know that you are Logged in? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
much, take care.