  From: Brad Keller
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Blind Mice Mart question

  First make sure yo uhave gone to their new site at:

  http://www.blindmicemegamall.com

  If you were registered on the old site you can still log in using your old
  log in info but you will be prompted to create a new password. If you are
  logged in properly than you should be able to access the movie vault and
  your account information. Can't remember if your name will show up on the
  main screen once your logged in.