Good Morning Listers:

I have a question regarding a previous issue I have had with my HP printer.  I
keep getting a message regarding HP Solutions Center.  Whenever I boot my
computer, an error message from HP Solution Center keeps coming up.  I just
hitting the escape Key, but it is really annoying.  My question is this:  can I
go into my control panel and delete my printer from the list and reboot, and
then replug in my printer to activate it?  The printer  did not come with any
kind of install disk.

Many Thanks.

Jerry