Hi Jerry,
I just sort of had a similar problem but absolutely not the same. Maybe go to control panel p for printers faxes enter and see what is there. Arrow down to HP device press application key and check out options. Then maybe virtualize windows and let me know what is in there under printers/faxes and under application key. I would not tell you to delete because you never know. ----- Original Message ----- From: "jerry martin" <jandymar...@clear.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 9:47 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Previous Issue

Good Morning Listers:

I have a question regarding a previous issue I have had with my HP printer. I keep getting a message regarding HP Solutions Center. Whenever I boot my computer, an error message from HP Solution Center keeps coming up. I just hitting the escape Key, but it is really annoying. My question is this: can I go into my control panel and delete my printer from the list and reboot, and then replug in my printer to activate it? The printer did not come with any kind of install disk.

Many Thanks.

Jerry