From: "Bob W" <rwile...@satx.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] windows 7 product key

Firstly, you write what I consider to be a good email: it is funny (in a sad
sort of way) it gives all the necessary facts.

However, I really don't have a solution for you. It sounds like the restore
disk was faulty, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

I'm pretty sure the window key is stored somewhere in the registry, but a)
it's probably useless by this point, and b) I don't remember where the key
is stored. Perhaps google could help.

Best wishes and heart felt sympathies,
Bob