Hi All,

A friend has a TOSHIBA  satellite L755 laptop computer, running Windows7
Home Premium, Jaws13  & the volume is very low.  I have no laptop keyboard
skills & I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what keystrokes I need to use
to increase / decrease volume.  This is a new computer as well & I need to
Tandem up on this computer with her.  All help will be greatly appreciated.
She does know her way around the keyboard a little bit but, has no clue
about volume keystrokes.  Thank you all very much.  Take care.