From: "kevin.oliver" <kevin.oli...@tafn.org.uk>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] messages

hello don
the message was never displayed
like i said to another person some get displayed on the list like the one
you replied to but more technical help required ones are not displayed so no
one knows i sent them
that's why i had no reply
so that was why i asked if my messages were reaching the list
and like i said this one you answered is displayed because i read it but the
more important ones arenot displayed for me to read or anyone to answer