From: "kevin.oliver" <kevin.oli...@tafn.org.uk>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 12:03 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] messages

hello martina
thank you for reply
i get some of them but not the important ones
i got a copy of the messages one in the blind computing folder but i also
sent information wanted for things like setting up a yahoo account and
obtaining contacts from one skype address after changing the email address
in other words i had a skype account with one email address
i have another email address and the former one is no longer active so i
can't get a password reminder
this was posted to the list but never displayed for anyone to answer
and i have had all enquiries not place since rejoining the group
but asking if my messages are getting to the list i can read that one
so in lamens terms how do i get contacts from one skype account where that
email address for that skype account is non active----- Original
Message -----