From: "julie" <memphis.magno...@comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:51 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] oe moving messages to folder query

I have folders in Outlook Express set up. Always before I could type
control+shift+v and type the first letter of the folder and then either type
enter or tab to okay and press space bar to move the message to the
particular folder. I also have tried the alt+f and o for copying to a folder
and choosing the folder. However some of my messages aren't being moved or
copied to the folder I specify and are gone unless I just leave them in my
in box. Any help appreciated and thank you.
Julie
memphis.magno...@comcast.net
Live  simply,
Love generously,