sorry for the mess up. I am using outlook Express 2003.
Thank you
Samson
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] help on outlook express

Hi Samson,
I see that you are using Outlook Express, and your subject line references
that,
but in your message, you mention Outlook 2003.
Outlook Express and Outlook 2003 are two different e-mail clients.
Which of these e-mail clients are you having the problem with?

Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "slcb" <slcbl...@sltnet.lk>