To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] help on outlook express

hello friend,

about your problem:

actually, that email goes automatically to the delete folder because that person has been blocked by mistake,
so do one thing,

a.. On the Tools menu, point to Message Rule
Then click Block Senders List
To remove a sender from the list, select the name and click Remove
To change a sender's name on the list, select the name
And click Modify.

hope it may help you,

"Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become
bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build
you up so you can be all that you were intended to be."

----- Original Message ----- From: "slcb" <slcbl...@sltnet.lk>