Tried it. It works fine, and may be helpful for some, but I found it made
jaws much more verbose and anoying.

Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "mark" <marktorger...@my180.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 10:20 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Trick to Make Jaws react faster

Hi
     I just figured out this yesterday. For some reason my computer seemed
to be reacting slower and slower over the last few months. Well, I started
checking the settings in JAWS 13. After turning the key interrupt feature
off the computer is back working as fast as it ever has. Smile. I suspect
others may have found out about this trick before me. However, I wanted to
put it out there for whoever it might help.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: