From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Trick to Make Jaws react faster

Where is this key interrupt feature anyway?

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net