Hi Iqbal,

You need to disable protected view first to get it to work well with Jaws.

 Do the following:

 1. From either your desktop or start menu, press enter on Adobe.  The Adobe
window is now open, press control + K, to open preferences.  Another way to

get to preferences is after pressing enter on the Adobe shortcut, press Alt
+ E, for the edit menu, arrow up to preferences, & press enter.

3. When preferences opens you will be in a tree view and should be on the
General page, if  not arrow up or down until you have General highlighted.
It

is #4 of 29.  Tab until you find a checkbox called enable protected mode at
startup, uncheck it, choose yes on the warning you will get to continue.

You need to look at 2 more settings so, tab until you have General
highlighted again.

4. With General highlighted, press the letter I, until you have Internet
highlighted.

5. Tab to, Display PDF in browser, if this box is checked press the spacebar
to uncheck it.

6. Tab to connection speed combobox, arrow up / down for the setting that
best matches your Internet Providers speed.

7. Tab to the okay button, press enter to close preferences & save your
changes, & press Alt + F4 to close Adobe.

If I have missed something or if there is something that should be added,
would someone please jump in & correct me?!

Hope this helps.  Take care.