  From: IqbalHosen
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] looking for pdf to word converter

  dear mike,
  thank you very much for your valuable suggestion for working adobe reader
  with jaws. i can now read pdf document with adobe reader.
  but still there is some problem regarding pdf document.  some pdf document
  can not be read. when pressing to read, it says document being processed
but
  it does not read. could you please tell me what's wrong with these
  documents? is there any special setting for these documents? i would be
very
  happy if you kindly give me any advice regarding this problem.
  thanks and best regards.
  iqbal.