Hi All,

Due to a recent thread I thought I would try to find the Recycle Bin, & for
the life of me I couldn't!  I couldn't find it anywhere in or on the root of
my C Drive.  Could anyone please tell me where the Recycle Bin resides?  I
am referring to the Recycle Bin itself, not a shortcut.  As a matter of
fact, I didn't even find a Recycle Bin shortcut anywhere in any of  the
folders in Documents & Settings.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks
much, take care.