Hi Again,

I forgot to add that I'm running XPSP3 Home & Pro.  Thanks again, take care.

  From: Mike & Barbara
  To: Blind Computing
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 5:03 PM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] Recycle Bin, Again

  Hi All,

  Due to a recent thread I thought I would try to find the Recycle Bin, &
for
  the life of me I couldn't!  I couldn't find it anywhere in or on the root
of
  my C Drive.  Could anyone please tell me where the Recycle Bin resides?  I
  am referring to the Recycle Bin itself, not a shortcut.  As a matter of
  fact, I didn't even find a Recycle Bin shortcut anywhere in any of  the
  folders in Documents & Settings.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks
  much, take care.