I was filling in a spreadsheet for Bingo, yesterday, and a strange thing
happened.

I should explain, first, that my spreadsheet covers money dispensed during
bingo, plus other related factors.

I added a new column, "Number Of Games".

I had Six dollars left in the bank, which I notated.

The number of games played was 6. When I wrote in the 6, It came up as six
dollars, responding to the entry of the same listing in another column.

How do I change that second six dollars into a just plain six, which sites the
number of games played?

Cliff Smales