Hi David,

There is a program that allows you to use identities in Windows Mail.  The
information is below.

http://www.oehelp.com/WMIDs/Default.aspx

WMIDs (Windows Mail Identities) is a program that replaces the Outlook
Express Identities feature, which was removed when Outlook Express was
renamed and
updated to Windows Mail in Windows Vista. The program allows Windows Mail
users to have different Identities that impersonate users, while being
logged
onto the same user space in Vista. This program will only run in Windows
Vista and is only for Windows Mail.
Such a feature is useful for separating business from personal messages, as
well as for allowing different individuals to be able to segregate their
message
store and settings from other users, while being logged on to Vista as a
single user.

This capability is achieved by allowing each Identity to have its own
settings and message location. By switching between Identities, the user can
maintain
segregation of these settings and messages relevant to the particular
Identity.

The program allows the user to manage various Identities, so that Windows
Mail settings can be the same or different between Identities. Similarly the
user
can specify the same or different message store locations on a per Identity
basis.

If the user runs the program with command line parameters then it will start
Windows Mail with the designated Identity, allowing the user to create
shortcuts
to open Windows Mail under each Identity.

You can get the rest of the info about this program from the link above.
Hope this helps.  Take care.