Hi All,

I have a big collection of vinyl records that I want to get onto my computer.
I'm using Jaws 13 & Vista. I've tried to do a little research myself, but I
don't want to dive in, only to get stuck because I've chosen equipment or
software that's not accessible with Jaws. From a few articles on the internet
that I just read, it sounds like I can use my existing turntable & receiver, as
long as I can find cables to connect them to my computer. That could be tough
since my receiver is probably 40 years old. And then I'd need an audio editor.
Audacity was suggested in one article, and I believe it works with Jaws.

Do any of you know of a tutorial that's been done on digitizing vinyl using a
screenreader? Do you have any other tips or suggestions of good things to read
on the subject?

Thanks so much,
Shari