Find any file within the documents folder or within windows explorer and press Shift F10. This is the important step. You must, must press the up arrow to find copy as path. Pressing down arrow won't work.

Please someone else confirm if they can find copy as path command in the windows applications menu as I have specified. TY.

-M

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Boholdt-Petersen" <english_corresponden...@boholdt-petersen.dk>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Find the path on a directory or a file

Hi

Unfortunately I can not find a option in the context menu called "Copy as
pathand".

What version of Windows 7 do you have installed (I have installed Windows 7
Home Premium 64-bit)?

Additional suggestions are still welcome :-).

Regards,
Anders
---Madison Espinoza wrote---
Hi

My AT trainer showed me a nifty little trick. She informed me that in
Windows7 I could simply press shift F10 on my laptop then either press the
letter A until I find Copy as pathand press enter. I can also press shift
F10 and up arrow to the Copy as path option. Shift F10 is the same as
pressing the windows applications key.