I have two computers, one running XP and the other Windows 7.  I'm trying to
convert a youtube video to MP3 format.  I do a search for what I want in
google, then copy the URL that shows up after I check the file.  Then, I copy
the URL into the edit field in Youtube-MP3.org and press the convert video
button.
On my XP machine, it works just fine, and I can then download the resultant
.mp3.  On my Windows 7 machine however, I always get an invalid URL message.
Anybody have this experience or know what might be causing the problem and more
importantly what I can do to fix it?

Thanks for reading.

William S. Stephan
Procurement Analyst, Kansas City District National Contracting Organization

Building Strong(r)
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Office: 816-389-3801
FAX: 816-389-2029

Help us in Building Strong!  Please tell us how we are doing.  Visit our
Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Website at:

http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&service_provider_id=110800&service_category_id=14