I have a folder on an external hard drive that appeared when I attempted to
access a website. I do not know what it is and do not want it. When I try to
delete the folder, I get a message saying Administrator Permission is required.
I am under the impression that I am using an Administrator level User Account
because I can install and remove other programs in this account. How do I force
the deletion of this folder? I have cleaned up some old files and really want
to defrag my external drive but want this gone first.

Thank you.