From: "susan" <susan.wojte...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 11:46 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] strange problem with a shopping site

Hi listers,
I am having a frustrating problem when ordering items from
blindmicemart.com. Today I placed an order for an electronic cookbook. The
site offers email delivery as one of the shipping options and I have no
difficulty completing the order and immediately received te expected
autoreply. However, during a similar transaction two months ago Dale and I
confirmed that I could not receive either the email attachments or any
correspondence from his primary account. This is not a matter of messages
being filtered into my spam folder or anywhere else—they simply don’t
arrive. The last time this happened he had to send the items from his
personal email and was very accommodating. Today this seems to be happening
again. Obviously the problem is on my end since he tells me he has not seen
this problem with other customers. I have not had any problems with other
sites and certainly receive spam, which gmail handles quite well. Any
thoughts on how I can fix this? Hope this all made sense.

Susan