I think the Windows7 list where you duplicated this post will probably give you the best suggestions.

-M
W7HP32bit

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Amaro" <mikeam...@earthlink.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 2:43 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Getting my windows 7 laptop to stay connected

Hello Listers,
How would I go about getting my windows 7 laptop to stay connected to my wireless network? Every time I want to connect wirelessly I have to go in to the list of networks, find mine and click connect. I want it to switch over automatically. When I pull out the ethernet cable. I am running windows 7 64 bit and jaws 11. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Michael
Windows Live ID:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
e-mail:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID:
mikeameli
John F. Kennedy
"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"