To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] need recommandation on external hard drives

The majority of drives at this time are NTFS as that is a more efficient
format. Drive speed ETC depends on how much you wish to spend along with the
size of the drive.

External drives are normally used for backup purposes and as such speed is
not always a factor most of the time.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Madison Espinoza" <wysiwy...@charter.net>