Hi friends,

Using Win XP IE 7 and Jfw 10.

I am a new comer to dropbox. So far I have managed to create an account, put some files in the dropbox public folder which I found on My documents folder. I also followed the instructions how to put a file in the public folder. I would be very happy if some one can tell me how to create a HTTP web link for this files. Because when I go on the web and enter my public folder, all the files that I put are there, but they still have the normal extentions, such as: letter.txt or song.mp3.

Thank you.

Samson