Hi Samson

Below are 2 ways to create an http link.

Example #1, using the file menu;

1. You select / highlight the file in your dropbox\public folder and press
the alt+f key to bring up the files menu. 2. Down arrow to dropbox and press
enter. arrow down to copy public link and press enter.
3. Then you can then paste the link in to an email message.

Example#2, using the application key / context menu;

Wait till Dropbox says all files up to date then:
1. Open the "My Dropbox" folder.
2. Open the "Public" folder.
3. Select the file, press the applications key, down arrow or press d
for "Dropbox", open the submenu with right arrow or enter, down arrow or
press c until you hear "Copy Public Link".  Press enter on " Copy Public
Link ".  By pressing enter right here, you have created a link that has been
copied to the clipboard by the Dropbox program.
4. Now, create a new email for whoever you want to have this Dropbox file
sent to.
After you have addressed the email and written whatever message in the edit
field, press your paste keystroke, control + V, and the download link will
be pasted into the email.  When whoever gets the email, all they have to do
is click on the link and a download dialogue box will open to download the
file.

Hope this helped.  Take care.