hi
its not bad to tel u that is an effect of a virus but the good thing
that u can get your data back
its not simple but need some  pasionce 1'st  check to view the hiddin
system files in the folder options then go to your hdd to open the
system folders
u wil
find your missing data there  so u need to copy them to  other hdd
cause u need to format the infected one after getting your data back
need to be moved by small amounts like 1 or 2 gigs at atime to prevent
losing it
 take care and plz tel us what u did with them...

On 3/22/12, Mária Orovcíková <maria.orovcik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
> I am new here to this list.
> Let me introduce myself a bit:
> My name is Maria. I am 28 years old. I live in Slovakia (central Europe).
> I would like to ask you for help if possible.
> I've noticed some troubles with external hard drive. When I open the disk,
> there are no files on it except "recycle" and "volume system information".
> When I click on "properties" it shows that 250 GB of size is used. It means
> some files are not visible or something.
> Is there any chance to get all data back. They are too importamt for me.
> People told me I should fix something called "NTF" (I hope it is correct).
> Please does anyone know of any software which would be accessible with
> screen reader and which would recover my data back?
> Thank you for your help in your advance.
> With kind regards
> Maria

hareth