Hi all,
I am using
Jaws 13 XP Pro IE8 and going to
www.gmail.com
for email. Many messages are still in my in box and I am trying to delete messages.
I go to search edit box and type
in:inbox is:unread
a huge list of unread messages are listed. According to GMail help and other sources on web I should be able to check select all and then select all conversations to delete all these messages at once.
Unfortunately I cannot find the check boxes for select all or conversation.
Any ideas? I went into standard display and html display and no luck. I went through the menus and did not see anything helpful.
So any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks
Ann
are