hi, I  tried it but when setting the options, it nearly drove me mad.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Replacement for outlook express

You might try Mozilla Thunderbird. It's put out by the Fire Fox people.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

Because you have made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation; There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come nigh your dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
Ps.91:9-11