From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:18 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Screen Reader for Work

Hi
     There is a possibility I may get an office job. One of the hurtles I
will have to get past is needing a screen reading program for the computer.
They are running windows 7. I know that JAWS does a wonderful job. However,
it is a non-profit place and they don't have that type of money. So, I am
wondering what alternatives I can offer them? Is narrator sufficient for MS
Word ?

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!