Thanks davit for that one

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:15 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] looking for a script to change volume control

Hello there;
Assuming you're wanting to change the volume control on the fly, I don't
know of any script, However, You could consult your manual, or ask a sighted
person, To look on your laptop, There should be a keystroke available to
raise and lower the volume, For example, on my older laptop, The keystroke
is,
Function-key+pageup=raise volume,
Function-key+pagedown=lower volume.
Another thing you can do is;

If you wish to put a shortcut to:
Sndvol.exe, on your desktop try the following;

1, go to desktop,
Windows key+m,

2, press the keystroke,
Ctrl+spacebar,
To unselect all icons.

3, press the applications key, and down arrow and enter on, New sub menu.

4, now arrow and enter on,
New shortcut.

5,
Now type the following in the edit box,
sndvol.exe
6, tab next, press enter.
You will see/hear;
sndvol.exe
your asked to give the shortcut a name, you can leave the sndvol.exe, or you
could name it for example; volume.
Tab finish press enter.

Now, if you would like a hot-key,

1, desktop,
Press the letter "s" until you hear,
Sndvol.exe
Or the letter "v" if you've named the shortcut volume,

2, now press alt+enter to bring up the properties,

3, tab until you hear;
Shortcut key none,
Here you could type s, or what ever letter you wish, Now press enter.
Now you have a shortcut with a hot-key.