Hi
here is some tricky short cuts
I've took them from
win 7 godmode
and they verry useful and simple to use
in your case take the volume control one from the folder
to your desktop
and press alt+enter and the hot key edit feald would be highlited tipe
what you like to use
and hit enter
after that when you hit that hotkey the volume control will pop out
and you can do that with  evry item in the win7's godmode just make
ashort cut to it by pressing  application and mak short cut
it would be on the desk top
and do above to create a hot key for it.
hopefully would help you
and others
the link to the short cuts folder

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14560328/Win7%20direct%20icons.zip
you all have a nice time

On 5/29/12, john melia <uncle...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I have a laptop that you have to go in to the settings to change volume
> control. Is there any scripts for changing volume control.  I am using a
> windows 7 machine 64 bit.

hareth