From: "Tom" <tclar...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] rearrange compressed audios

bob,
  I'm sure this explanation makes sense to you, and yes, I know what to do
to swich from pc to jaws cursor, but that's it on what I know about using
the jaws cursor. that's what I get for teaching myself to use jaws. I hope
this senior can tell this 2nd grader what to do so he can sort these digital
books. tom