Hi group,

I have seen several questions about this tune up tool so I decided to check
it out and then provide an evaluation.

I have noticed that if you download the free program, the system will
identify but not fix errors.  The only way you can have the software
complete the scan is by purchasing the full program at: $49.95 USD.

In answer to Joe's question, yes, with some navigation, the program is
completely accessible.

WARNING!

The cost entitles you to a one year subscription, only.  Apparently, after
that period, you will have to pay an additional charge to continue using
Auslogics Boostspeed.

When I scanned my computer, more than 3000  errors were found.

There were 47 which could not be repaired.

Just as a test, I scanned a second time and the software found and corrected
two additional errors.

There are some other options you can use which will optimize your memory,
clean the Temporary  Internet Files folder and delete your browsing history.
All of these procedures can be performed using standard Windows 7 functions.

When you purchase Auslogics Boostspeed, you will be licensed to use it on
three different computers.  All you do is copy the .exe file  and then load
it on your new computer.  You may also have to save the license code and
bring that along as well.  I haven't detected any significant increase  in
speed as of yet.  But it is good to know that those errors were corrected.
At this point, I'm not sure whether there will be an improvement in the over
all performance of my system.

It might be just as effective to use something like Regscrub  or C Cleaner
and perform the other functions using standard Windows 7 tools.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY

PERSONAL E-MAIL:   <mailto:john_just...@verizon.net>
john_just...@verizon.net