From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dana
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:35 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] a new radio station to tell you about and 2 shows

It is called melt down radio
I have moved and my country kitchen will be there every Sunday night from 7 pm
to 10 pm the website is www.meltdownradio.us My show is Eastern time.
It starts this Sunday and my best friend’s show is on tonight at 10 pm to 1 am
as well.
Dana

If you love fragrances, such as perfume, lotions, candles wax melts or
fragrance cubes or if you wish to promote your own products of this nature.
join
scents r us
scents_r_us-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
http?//www.yahoogroups.com/broup/scents_r_us