From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Majid HUSSAIN
Sent: 05 August 2012 14:41
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] How to reinstall Windows

hi there.
yes, after you use dban, your recovery disk should work in restoring
your computer.
warning! that recovery diskwill restore your computer to factory
defaults,  so, that means no screen readers:
I hope this helped
kind regards
Majid Hussain

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dban/files/dban/dban-2.2.6/dban-2.2.6_i586.